Friday 12 September 2014

The introductions – his experience


I felt so happy when I saw her holding my drink but she felt embarrassed when I pointed it out to her and started apologising. And at that moment, my worries and fears that I had a few minutes ago that kept me from having a decent conversation with her disappeared at once because I had to talk to her to make her feel better because I couldn’t stand the thought of her feeling embarrassed. I had to make everything possible to make her feel only extraordinarily good feelings and no bad ones. As she was making me feel. So I let myself loose.
“Please don’t apologise, it was the right thing to do! Shall we find somewhere nice to sit and enjoy our drinks? By the way, we haven’t formally introduced ourselves, I am Kevin! Nice to meet you…”
“Annie! My name is Annie!” she interrupted me. She was so pretty, elegant and cute at the same time. I laughed and replied to her “Hi Annie! We are already finishing each other sentences!”.
And then she said the most amazing thing to me “God, you have a great laugh!”. She had the most amazing face, so honest and calm and the most amazing eyes that continue to penetrate every aspect of my existence. Her face was like a mirror and all her feelings were clearly reflected on it. So it wasn’t hard to see that she was feeling terrible with herself for saying that out loud. But was it because she regretted saying something she didn’t actually mean (in which case I would be the one to be sad..)? Or was it because she meant it but she didn’t want to let it out considering how soon it was for saying such things (in which case I would be ecstatic!)? I had to know so the only way to know was to also be too-soon-for-so-much-honesty with her too and see her reaction. “Hahaha, and you have such an adorable look on your face when you realise that you said something that you shouldn’t have. And now you are feeling awkward and uncomfortable so in order to make you feel better I will say something that I am not supposed to.” And then she looked me in the eyes and it came out as natural as breathing “I could love that look”. And that was the first time that she made me happy by giving me the most sincere smile ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment