Tuesday 9 September 2014

Back to reality – his experience

I went to the rest room and tried to hold myself. I felt like I was hit by a bus. I had to restrain myself. I couldn’t really understand what was happening to me. In my 21 years, I never felt like this for a girl even though I had my fair share of girl experience and dating. I was neither a player nor shy with women. But with this girl, this woman, something was completely different. She was mesmerising. Her aura was a radiant light. I wanted to be with her all the time to make sure that she is safe and smiling. I wanted to know all her dreams, her hopes, her likes and dislikes. I wanted to see how life looks from her eyes. And most importantly, I wanted to share my life with her. I could see it clearly in the mirror. I couldn’t stop smiling because something extraordinary arrived in my life. It was like I was reborn. But I had to restrain myself and get back to reality. I was never the kind of guy to make plans for the future, instead I was always the carpe diem kind of guy. But this girl WAS my carpe diem. And on that realisation, I cleaned myself quickly and rushed outside the toilet. And there she was. Just where I left her. Picking up 2 drinks, the one must be mine I thought. And then she turned and saw me and I couldn’t help but smile again and walk towards her at a fast pace. And here she was holding my drink too and I felt like not only staying as I asked her but also picking up my drink together with hers was the norm. Could it be..?

No comments:

Post a Comment