Monday 8 September 2014

Back to reality – her experience


“So what can I get you?” The voice of the barista brought me back to reality. I was already dreaming about our marriage, our honeymoon, and our 2 kids (1 boy and 1 girl). “1 venti signature hot chocolate please, oh and 1 chocolate chip cookie”. Since he didn’t allow me to pay for his drink, I thought to buy him a cookie instead. And then I noticed my Celine bag. It was a present from my dad and was awesome. My dad and mom have the best taste in bags, shoes, clothes and they always buy pretty presents for me and my siblings (1 sister and 1 brother both younger and cuter than me). His Mocha Praline was spilled all over my Celine bag. I had to go to the ladies room to clean it with water in order to minimise the damage as much as possible. But I couldn’t go because he had told me to be here and I couldn’t bear the thought of him thinking that I left and him leaving too. And then it came to me.  That time that my mom told me that when I will meet the man of my life, I would just know and I laughed in disbelief. Oh mom, how many times did you have to prove me how wise and right you are? Could this be that moment? Could this man be THE man? “Here your drinks, Mocha Praline and signature hot chocolate together with 1 chocolate chip cookie”. The voice of the barista brought me back to reality one more time. “Thank you so much!” I replied and took the tray. I looked around for seats and there he was, coming back, smiling at me. God he was handsome. “Hi again”, he said, “I see you got my order as well” he laughed again. I hadn’t realised that I took both drinks like it was the normal thing to do. It seems that the dream was now becoming the reality. Could it be..?

No comments:

Post a Comment